El eco de tus palabras que aún resuenan en mi mente me atrapan para regresarme al pasado, hacia aquellos momentos plagados de intensidad emocional en los que el futuro incierto de la juventud, no escrito aún, estaba lleno de esperanzas e ideales que ahora no puedo evitar recordar con nostalgia.
El tiempo ha pasado y dentro de éste se han perdido fragmentos que, aún negándome, llegué a dejar pasar a un segundo plano. Estaría sobre mis rodillas ahora mismo si no fuera por la magia que contienen tus sencillas palabras, valiosas no por la elegancia de su composición, sino por el impacto de su honestidad y la fuerza de voluntad que producen en mí.
3. Crush? This questions is tricky in THIS moment.
4. Kissed anyone? Nope
5. Coke or Pepsi? Does Inka Cola count?
6. Someone you hate? Nope.
7. Best Friends? I have two... what is a best friend to start with?
8. Have you ever done alcohol or drugs? Nope.
9. What's your dream job? That's a secret.
10. Ever been in love? Yeah, like three times.
11. Last time you cried? One day in the last week, I cry very often.
12. Favorite color? Blue, blue.
13. Height? 1.58 m.
14. Birthday? January 7th
15. Eye color? Brown
16. Hair color? Black.
17. What do you love? That's a very open question. I love music, and wonder, and people and happiness and effort.
18. Obsession? Is procrastination an obsession? Love could be too.
19. If you had one wish, what would it be? Woah, that's very difficult. Maybe it could be having a lot of money.
20. Do you love someone? I love too much.
21. Kiss or hug? Hug o/
22. Nicknames people call you? Azul, Azu and variations.
23. Favorite song? ATM "Why would you change me now?" Fionna Apple.
24. Favorite band? ATM The Beatles make me happy :>
25. Worst thing that has ever happened to you? To feel ashamed or the fact of living in a bubble for a very long time.
26. Best thing that has ever happened to you? To fall in love.
27. Something you would change about yourself? Yes, my looks are not as workeable as my personality.
28. Ever dated someone? Yes.
29. Worst mistake? I don't believe very much in mistakes. "Everything for a reason"
30. Watch the movie or read the book? Both have their charisma.
31. Ever had a heartbreak? Yeah, hurts like hell.
32. Favorite show? Game of Thrones hands down.
33. Best day of your life? The "last" best day of my life was about two weeks ago. I went to eat makis with a friend and I had tons of fun. I wished to stay like that for a long more time.
34. Any talents? Drawing I guess, dreaming, listening, understanding, singing (?)
35. Do you wish you could ever start over? What is done is done, sometimes I wish it of course but nah.
36. Any bad habits? Mess and procrastination once again.
37. Ever had a near death experience? No D:
38. Someone I can tell anything to? I have many friends for that, many friends.
39. Ever lost a loved one? In some way yes, I did lose them.
40. Do you believe in love? Even after everything what I've been told, seen and lived... yes, I believe in love.
41. Someone you hate/Dislike? Hmm... it's not about someone in special but I dislike when people don't change for the better, the ones that are stuck in the same hole even when having too much love around them.
42. Are you okay? Oh! what a nice question. I'm okay just a bit doubtful.
Chinese Zodiac: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig
Celtic Zodiac [x]: Birch (the Achiever), Rowan (the Thinker), Ash (the Enchanter), Alder (the Trailblazer), Willow (the Observer), Hawthorne (the Illusionist), Oak (the Stabilizer), Holly (the Ruler), Hazel (the Knower), Vine (the Equalizer), Ivy (the Survivor), Reed (the Inquisitor), Elder (the Seeker)
“She is weeping, you fool, because she has already lived and because she goes on living still. But what she mourns for above all, what causes her to tremble from head to heel, is that tomorrow she must go on living, tomorrow and its tomorrow and for always, as each of us must do.”—Charles Baudelaire from The Mask (via violentwavesofemotion)
When I write this article, I write with a sense of apprehension, some trembling and a whole lot of misgivings. Who am I to decide what the life purpose of an entire category of psychological types is? :-p
Still, this is something that many INFJs might find useful. At the very least it will give…
OMG, I feel naked. I’m a cliche (almost). This is awesome.