1. Who would you like to see right now? The person I love right now.
2. Favorite quote "Who the hell do you think I am!? >BD"
3. Age 21
4. Top five turn-ons and turn-offs Too lazy to write this.
5. What was the last movie you watched? "The Shinning" such an awesome movie *_*
6. Top 10 tv-shows (not animu >: ): Game of Thrones and Adventure Time (I’d like to watch “Lost” and/or “Doctor Who” if they weren’t thaaaat long, Sherlock too).
7. Top 5 blogs at tumblr Hmmm… the ones about films and the ones about illustration?
8. Ever tried alcohol/drugs? No.
9. Where would you like to live? Dunno, someplace in the far away future or some alternative reality.
10. Story of your last kiss o:
11. Are you missing somene right now? Always.
12. A fact about the person you like/if you like someone Smart/intelligent very.
13. 10 facts about you I changed my facebook profile accidentally and it totally sucks.
14. Biggest regret My two years separation is the first thing that cames to my mind.
15. Biggest regret whilst drunk No drink.
16. A wish Please pandas, don’t dissapear D:
17. Something you wish you didn’t have to lie about I don’t usually lie and that creates me troubles xD.
18. Dream date I don’t know, inside a ballon or while fighting to save something, stuff like that.
19. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be? Erm that time when they called someone to sing in front of the public and I was like meh, and then the winner got 600 soles and I was like “no! I should have participed!” lol.
Watching Pride and Perjudice yesterday I noticed I looked more alike to Mr. Darcy than Elizabeth (and she being an INFJ lol) and since I struggle with the need to belong I re-made my MBTI tests… getting INTJ lastly and a lot has sense, but I still feel as a F, a F that gets really tired with very emotional people. Dunno, maybe I’m having more self esteem or I’m becoming more proud or tired but really, I’m kind of worried, haha.
INTJs are commonly thought of as cold, calculating assholes with little interest in human interaction. Some INTJs even come to believe this nonsense about themselves. In reality, I think that INTJs are misunderstood romantics who secretly long to have someone to understand them.
Now, when I say “romantic,” we have to understand that this means something different to an INTJ. It doesn’t mean sappy gifts or cuddles or butterfly kisses or any of that bullshit, it means having someone with you to understand you wholly and completely, to talk to about life and the universe, and to support you in your ambitions. That’s what romance is to an INTJ.
I think many INTJs have become jaded with the concept of love because it seems so warped and twisted by society, dwindled into mushy, shallow drivel by the media and popular culture. They themselves have been misunderstood and trampled upon, so they guard their heart with their cold intellect and vow to never let anyone see and destroy their precious inner world.
But that doesn’t make an INTJ happy. In my interpretation, I think that INTJs are secretly intense, passionate people with a longing to find that same, genuine intensity in someone else. But they are intelligent, and so keep those desires away from the world until they meet someone worthy enough to share it with.
What do you guys think? Does it seem accurate to you? Being the only INTJ I know well, I’ve drawn this conclusion entirely from my own experience. Please share yours.
I didn’t write this, but the person of the link did o: I just thought no one was going to read it though xDD
There seems to be an abundance of superiority complexes going on around here (particularly among INFJ’s). Being an INFJ makes us rare, not “OMG I’M SO DIFFERENT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME I AM PSYCHIC ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE”. It’s a generalization that INFJ’s are good at understanding others, that much is…
Someone needed to write this. I love you and I don’t know you xD.
To my inner circle, my best friends, my confidants, to anyone I trust with my soul:
"You’ve got my everything, an unlimited amount of listening and insight and help, of fun and laughter and adventure, of caring and creativity and courage.
I accept and love you as you are, I support you in your insanity, I believe in your vision, I stand by you equally in your greatest triumphs and when I think you are making colossal mistakes.
And I will be brutally honest. Tell you all of my insanities. Speak the whole story, even the parts where I am embarrassed and worried about what you will think of me and scared that you may be upset or hurt by what I have to say…
…I’ll protect you from the world. Create a sanctuary, a safe place for you to be 100% yourself.”
“You are not special. You’re not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You’re the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We’re all part of the same compost heap. We’re all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”—
And then, since the very start when you said this sentence to the last moment in which we both smiled I felt it, for the very first time in my life, the happiness to know I was someone’s special person. The happiness to know I was loved for the one I loved the most.
I just did it again, after years and what I got? this: (well, at least I’m not just a “four” anymore xD)
Four with a Five Wing: The Bohemian
Healthy- Healthy 4w5’s brings profound creativity and insights of the intrapsychic sort. Their emotions are more under-the-surface than 4w3’s, and more private modes of communication (such as writing) are preferred. They have intellectual as well as emotional insights and can often synthesize experiences into something intensely personal yet timeless.
Average- Average 4w5’s are devoted to cultivation of a personal worldview, often by philosophical or artistic means. They are more likely than the 4w3’s to be reclusive and out-of-touch with the greater social world, and to compensate they adopt unconventional/eccentric ways of life. They can be purposefully obscure and enigmatic in their expressions, then have an elitist and contemptuous view of those who failed to understand them. They tend to withdraw for prolonged periods under stress which can leave them further isolated. As a result, they are prone to hallucinatory states and total alienation.
Unhealthy- Unhealthy 4w5’s inhabit a terrifying fantasy-world of their own creation. Their emotional torments are turned inward, causing severe depression and self-destructive thoughts. While average 4w5’s can romanticize death, unhealthy 4w5’s plunge into it.
Okay, I’m not unhealthy .___. but for what I’ve read here and there, I’m glad I’m not 4w3, I think I’d dislike to meet someone like that xDD.